Thursday, August 2, 2007

its a start as there are so many stories I could and should tell!

Hi Neal,

Great idea for the blogsite, I’ll email out links to as many as I can. I’ve attached a few pictures in case they can be put on the website as well

Here’s a start:

Ted was a man that was hard to ignore and impossible to forget. I will be forever grateful for what he taught me over the past 16 years, how he counseled me through several times of indecision and trouble, and the laughter and joy he brought into my life. The man knew how to live and have fun along the way. I will miss the man terribly, but I am so thankful for the time I did have with him.

Thanks,

Ron Balliet

2 comments:

Neal Breakfield said...

Thanks for the pics Ron! I'm sorry for the loss as I know that you and Ted were very close.

Shawna Tucker (Ted's Daughter) said...

Ron,
Thank you for providing the pictures. Ted always talked about posing in the bluebonnets. They are great pictures.