Saturday, August 11, 2007

Haunted house in Scotland??

Hello Neal,

I was very shocked and saddened to hear of Ted’s passing; Ted was such a nice guy, always willing to help and made you feel welcome. I last saw Ted in Houston in March of this year for Halliburton’s OTC Seminar; he had such a cheery disposition. I remember him telling me that a long time ago he had a trip to Aberdeen Scotland and lived in a house called Greenacres; he asked me if I knew where this house was.

On driving home from work one evening I was sitting in a queue of traffic right outside Greenacres, so I rolled down the window and proceeded to take some pictures of the house, which had been renovated (not sure what the other motorist thought I was doing) and I sent these pictures to Ted who was delighted, he told me that when he stayed there that he thought the house was haunted..! He was full of stories.

My sincere condolences to Ted’s family, he will be sorely missed.

Jackie MacGregor

Aberdeen, Scotland.

No comments: